Build Passive Income from Real Estate.
Ditch Your Day Job.
What Are You Most Interested In?
Compare Loans for Investment Properties
We’ve vetted rental property lenders for you.
From interest rates to loan-to-value ratios (LTV), we’ve put together several comparison charts for investment property loans.
Rental property loans are inherently different from short-term fix-and flip loans, so we broke them down into two separate charts for easy loan comparisons.
And if you’re cash-strapped, read up on 15 Clever Ways to Come Up with a Down Payment for a Rental Property.
Never worry again about how you’ll finance your next investment property!
Learn Real Estate Investing
Property Management Software: By Landlords, For Landlords
From posting your vacant rental listings to many websites with one click, to fast & easy tenant screening, to powerfully-protective leasing documents, we have you covered.
And that’s just for filling vacancies & new tenancies!
Our ongoing property management software includes online rent collection, expense tracking and ledgers, simple (and recorded!) communications with renters, property photo and legal document storage, and MUCH more.
- Enter your rental listing details and upload your photos ONCE
- Your rental listing goes out to Apartments.com, ForRent.com, and 6 other platforms
- Include an “Apply Here” link to receive completed rental applications and screening reports!
- FREE Applicant Discovery Report (with SSN Trace)
- Pick & choose reports: credit, criminal, eviction reports available
- YOU select who pays for the screening reports – charge it directly to applicants if you want!
- FREE lease agreement available
- Our premium lease packages include state-specific lease clauses, addenda, and disclosures
- Maximum legal protection: ironclad landlord-protective clauses and addenda
- Tenants can pay by either ACH (eCheck) or credit card
- Rents deposited directly into your bank account
- Full banking security and confidentiality
- Full integration with our expense tracking & income ledger
- Free eviction notices for all 50 states plus DC
- Generate late rent notices & other tenant letters instantly
- Auto-generate notices with one click and download as PDF
But Don’t Take Our Word for It:
“SparkRental is a one-stop shop platform. The software offers many online services for the landlord and an abundance of immediate free resources and information no matter your level of real estate experience. Explore the site and sign up.”
“Amazing resource! I have used the SparkRental state-specific landlord forms and lease for a few years now and they are great! Perfect for my needs and affordable! I also now use their property management software to track expenses for my rentals and it is easy to use. I really enjoy the up-to-date information shared through their podcast.”
“I am an absolute fan of all things SparkRental. The website is very easy to use and the customer service is great! I can also always count on SparkRental with their weekly Tuesday afternoon Facebook Live Sessions to elaborate on a known topic or to introduce me to a completely new one.”
SparkRental’s Founders: Real Estate Investors (not faceless corporate hacks)
Deni Supplee and G. Brian Davis love real estate, love passive income, and love teaching.
So we combined all those those together to create SparkRental.
Some people just want the high returns and tax benefits of real estate investments, but don’t want the headaches of becoming a landlord. For them, we created our Co-Investing Club and FIRE from Real Estate program to help them invest passively in real estate syndications.
In fact, Brian’s now one of those people, as he spends most of the year traveling overseas with his wife and daughter.
Others want the control of owning individual properties directly. For them, we created free landlord software (featuring free lease agreements, tenant screening, eviction notices, and more), free calculators (such as a free rental income calculator and free depreciation calculator), and interactive maps such as the best cities for rentals and real estate heat maps.
With enough passive income from real estate, you reach financial independence. You can live off your rents and distributions. And then your day job becomes optional, so you can go save the world or whatever else you’d do if you weren’t chained to a job.