Your cart is currently empty.
Recent Works of Brilliance
- 7 Properties in One Year: Nathaniel & Brittany’s Rental Investing Story
- State Taxes Comparison: Are Americans Fleeing High-Tax States in 2020?
- Should I Hire a Property Manager? Pros, Cons & Costs
- Should You Become a Section 8 Landlord? The Good, The Bad, & The Truth (Infographic)
- How to Increase a Property’s Value: 11 Ideas to Boost Equity & Rents
- Lifestyle Creep & Keeping Up with the Joneses: Why You’re Not Rich
Free Landlord Tools
Looking for Landlord Loans?
We’ve reviewed several landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders, and compared their terms in a simple table.
The Charming & Witty Founders of Spark Rental
Denise Supplee is a landlord and former property manager, with over a decade's experience in legal forms for landlords and property managers. She's also a champion mom and licensed realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a landlord and real estate investor with 15 rental properties. Husband, rental industry expert and compulsive traveler, Brian visited ten countries last year.
Our goal in building Spark Rental? To help other landlords & property managers automate their rentals like we've done, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.