NOT USED — REPLACED WITH WEBINAR IGNITION CAMPAIGN CONTENT
Recent Works of Brilliance
- Best Cities for Real Estate Investing by GRM (Price/Rent Ratio)
- Where’s the Cheapest Real Estate in the US? Should You Invest in It?
- More Cities Upping Legal Liability for Landlords: 5 Tips to Protect Yourself
- Ep. #78 Have $100? Try These 3 Real Estate Crowdfunding Investments
- Arrived Homes Review: Fractional Shares in Rental Properties for $100
- Rental Property Deduction Checklist: 21 Tax Deductions for Landlords in 2022
Looking for Landlord Loans?
Compare landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders on our simple Loans chart.
Free Landlord Tools
$100-250K in Unsecured Credit Lines
Open rotating credit lines as a real estate investor! Get a quote or see how it works:
The Charming & Witty Founders of Spark Rental
Denise Supplee is a landlord and former property manager, with over a decade's experience in legal forms for landlords and property managers. She's also a champion mom and licensed realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a real estate investor and writer who, along with his wife and daughter, spends most of the year overseas. He loves hiking, exotic wine, travel, and food, not necessarily in that order. He plans to reach financial independence by age 42.
Our goal in building Spark Rental? To help other landlords & property managers automate their rentals like we've done, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.