Recent Works of Brilliance
- The Landlord’s Guide to Pet Deposits vs. Pet Rent vs. Pet Fees
- Private Money vs. Hard Money Loan Requirements, Interest, Fees & More
- How Much Can a Landlord Charge for Cleaning? Rules for Tenant Cleaning Fees
- Umbrella Insurance for Rental Properties: What Landlords Need to Know
- Ep. #158: From Marine to Real Estate Millionaire: Greg Butcher’s Story
- How to Become a Landlord: Blueprint to Buy Your First Rental Property
Looking for Landlord Loans?
Compare landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders on our simple Loans chart.
Buy Fractional Real Estate with an Investment Club
Every month our Co-Investing Club gets together to vet a passive real estate deal. Our target: 15-30% annualized returns.
Join and invest alongside us!
$100-250K in Unsecured Credit Lines
Open rotating credit lines as a real estate investor! Get a quote or see how it works:
Pursue Financial Independence with Us
Denise Supplee is a landlord, property manager, and passive investor in real estate syndications. She's also a champion mom, grandmom and licensed Realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a real estate investor and writer who, along with his wife and daughter, spends most of the year overseas. He loves hiking, travel, exotic wine, and cooking, although not necessarily in that order. He plans to reach financial independence by age 45.
Our goal in building SparkRental? To help other middle-class investors build passive income from real estate, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.