Recent Works of Brilliance
- Ep. #94 4 Ways to Speed Up the Eviction Process
- 17 Clever Ways to Come Up with a Down Payment for a Rental Property
- Ep. #93 John Maxim on Reaching Financial Independence by 40 with Real Estate
- How Recession-Proof Are Rental Properties?
- Should You Sell a Property with Tenants Living in It?
- Ep. #92 No Lease, Free Lease, or State-Specific Lease – What’s Really the Difference?
Looking for Landlord Loans?
Compare landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders on our simple Loans chart.
Free Landlord Tools
$100-250K in Unsecured Credit Lines
Open rotating credit lines as a real estate investor! Get a quote or see how it works:
The Charming & Witty Founders of Spark Rental
Denise Supplee is a landlord and former property manager, with over a decade's experience in legal forms for landlords and property managers. She's also a champion mom and licensed realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a real estate investor and writer who, along with his wife and daughter, spends most of the year overseas. He loves hiking, exotic wine, travel, and food, not necessarily in that order. He plans to reach financial independence by age 42.
Our goal in building Spark Rental? To help other landlords & property managers automate their rentals like we've done, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.