Simple Rental Management – From Anywhere
Fill Vacancies Fast: List everywhere, quick tenant screening, custom leases
Automated Rental Management: Rent collection, expense tracking, one-click Schedule E forms & more
Auto-Records: Leases, move-in condition photos & all communications tracked
The Ultimate One-Click Landlord Software for Rental Management
Ever wish you could type in an applicant’s name and email, and their full rental application, credit report, criminal background check, and eviction history report would just appear for you?
Then what if you could click a button and populate a full lease agreement package with their information, for them to e-sign?
Fill Your Vacant Units – Painlessly
Advertise for Rent, Everywhere
- Enter your rental listing details and upload your photos ONCE
- Your rental listing goes out to ForRent.com, Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder, and 6 other sites
- Include an “Apply Here” link to receive completed rental applications and screening reports!
Free, Instant Rental Application
- Your applicants fill out a quick rental application online & e-sign it
- Optionally select to include tenant screening reports
- It all comes straight to your inbox
Complete Tenant Screening Reports
- One-click to include screening reports along with the rental application
- YOU select who pays for the screening reports – charge it directly to applicants if you want!
Instant Lease Agreements, Rent Payments & Financials
One-Click Lease Contracts
- Click a button, and import your property and tenant data into our lease builder
- State-specific lease clauses, addenda, and disclosures included
- Includes landlord-protective clauses for maximum legal protection
- E-sign instantly!
Online Rent Collection
- Quick, easy setup
- Receive rents deposited directly into your account
- Full banking security and confidentiality
- Full integration with our expense tracking & income ledger
Expense Tracking & Financials
- Full rent ledger, automatically updated as rents come in
- Track expenses for quick & easy accounting
- Run Schedule E and Income & Expense reports
- Fast, simple, clean accounting
Communication, Maintenance & Ongoing Management
Tenant Communication Tracking
- Maintenance Requests: Easy submission & tracking
- Secure messaging and communication logging
- Shared maintenance calendar and messaging
- Easily share photos & other documents
Property Management Hub
- Document Storage: Save your signed leases & other docs for all tenancies
- Image Storage: Unlimited storage for move-in & move-out condition photos!
- Easy maintenance logging & records
- Track amenities, appraisals, costs, LTV & more
Tenant Letters & Eviction Notices
- FREE! No cost to members
- Generate late rent & other tenant notices instantly
- Click a button to create and send the notice to your tenants!
Clear, Simple Pricing
$0 — Forever
- Free for Landlord, Tenant Pays $29.95
- Free for Landlord, Tenant Pays $4.95
- Tenant can pay by ACH (free) or credit card (they pay a 3.99% convenience fee)Free for Both Parties
(tenant pays 3.99% if credit card)
- $697 Included
Can I run credit reports without the applicant having to approve it online?
Yes, but only if you have a one-time site inspection performed. Otherwise, your applicants will need to approve your credit report requests on our online property management app.
Who pays for the tenant screening reports?
Ultimate members can also choose to charge a rental application fee to all applicants, if they wish.
Do the free general lease agreements comply with state laws?
What's your refund policy?
Is there a limit on how many photos or documents I can store for my rental units?
Where is SparkRental located?
Our other co-founder, Brian Davis, travels all over the world, from Baltimore to Abu Dhabi to Europe. That’s the beauty of automated property management through our landlord app!
How do you verify rental applicants' identities for tenant screening?
Not funny? Okay, try this: we leverage credit bureau Experian’s Precise ID to verify all rental applications that include tenant screening reports. They’re verified not only through their identifying information (name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc.) but also through their recent credit history and transactions.
As we’ve mentioned elsewhere, we take privacy and security extremely seriously. Our website meets Level 1 PCI Compliance, extremely powerful SSL encryption, and we even partner with ThreatMatrix to maximize security.
Am I locked into any kind of long-term contracts or commitments?
We’ll elaborate, even though it really is that simple. You can cancel your landlord app membership at any time. Our goal is 100% transparency and availability; that’s why we’re easy to reach, and why we display our pricing where it’s easy for anyone to view at any time.
We’re here for you for the long haul, and our goal is to be your landlord app and property management partner until the end of time. End of story.
What's SparkRental's refund policy?
The same goes for our lease agreements.
It’s that easy.
Can I manually add income and expenses to my rent ledger in the landlord app?
When you’re logged into the landlord app, just click on the Financials tab, and go to “Income and Expense Ledger.” There you’ll see a series of action links, including Add Income.