Free Landlord Software: Manage Rentals from Anywhere
Fill Vacancies Fast: List everywhere, quick tenant screening, custom leases
Automated Rental Management: Rent collection, expense tracking & more
Auto-Records: Leases, move-in condition photos & all communications tracked
The Ultimate One-Click Landlord Software for Rental Management
Ever wish you could type in an applicant’s name and email, and their full rental application, credit report, criminal background check, and eviction history report would just appear for you?
Then what if you could click a button and populate a full lease agreement package with their information, for them to e-sign?
Intrigued about our landlord app yet?
Fill Your Vacant Units – Painlessly
Advertise for Rent, Everywhere
- Enter your rental listing details and upload your photos ONCE
- Your rental listing goes out to ForRent.com, Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder, and 6 other sites
Free, Instant Rental Application
- Your applicants fill out a quick rental application online & e-sign it
- Optionally select to include tenant screening reports
- Download & print rental applications or reports from our online property management software
Complete Tenant Screening Reports
- One-click to include screening reports along with the rental application
- Charge screening reports directly to applicants (pricing below)
Instant Lease Agreements, Rent Payments & Financials
One-Click Lease Contracts
- Click a button, and import your property and tenant data into our lease builder
- State-specific lease clauses, addenda, and disclosures included
- Includes landlord-protective clauses for maximum legal protection
- E-sign instantly!
Online Rent Collection
- Quick, easy setup
- Receive rents deposited directly into your account
- Bank-level security and confidentiality
- Full integration with our expense tracking & income ledger
Expense Tracking & Financials
- Full rent ledger, automatically updated as rents come in
- Track expenses for quick & easy accounting
- Run Schedule E and Income & Expense reports
- Fast, simple, clean accounting
Communication, Maintenance & Ongoing Management
Tenant Communication Tracking
- Maintenance Requests: Easy submission & tracking
- Secure messaging and communication logging
- Easily share photos & other documents
Property Management Hub
- Document Storage: Save your signed leases & other docs for all tenancies
- Image Storage: Unlimited storage for move-in & move-out condition photos!
- Easy maintenance logging & records
Tenant Letters & Eviction Notices
- FREE! No cost to members
- Generate late rent & other tenant notices instantly
- Click a button to create and send the notice to your tenants!
Clear Pricing for Our Landlord Software
$0 — Forever
- Free for Landlord, Tenant Pays $29.95
- Free for Landlord, Tenant Pays $4.95
- Tenant can pay by ACH (free) or credit card (they pay a 3.99% convenience fee)Free for Both Parties
(tenant pays 3.99% if credit card)
- $697 Included
Do I need to do a site inspection before running credit reports?
No. Your applicants approve your credit report requests on our online property management software, so you don’t need a site inspection.
Who pays for the tenant screening reports?
The applicant. We’ll soon be adding the ability for landlords to pay for tenant credit, criminal, and eviction reports if they choose, but right now the applicant pays.
Do the free general lease agreements comply with state laws?
What's your refund policy?
We guarantee you’ll be happy with our online property management software and services. If for some (unthinkable!) reason you’re not, we will refund you for any purchases made within the last 30 days.
Is there a limit on how many photos or documents I can store for my rental units?
Where is SparkRental located?
We’re based outside of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, PA (our co-founder Deni Supplee lives in Willow Grove, where she can be close to her family).
Our other co-founder, Brian Davis, travels all over the world, from Baltimore (his home town) to Brazil to Bulgaria. That’s the beauty of automated property management through our landlord app!
How do you verify rental applicants' identities for tenant screening?
Not funny? Okay, try this: we leverage credit bureau Transunion to verify all rental applications that include tenant screening reports. They’re verified not only through their identifying information (name, address, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc.) but also through their recent credit history and transactions.
As we’ve mentioned elsewhere, we take privacy and security extremely seriously. Our website meets Level 1 PCI Compliance, with an extremely powerful SSL encryption.
Am I locked into any kind of long-term contracts or commitments?
We’re here for you for the long haul, and our goal is to be your landlord app and partner until the end of time. But you can delete your free property management software account at any time.
What's SparkRental's refund policy?
The same goes for our lease agreements.
It’s that easy.
Can I manually add income and expenses to my rent ledger in the landlord app?
Yep! It’s super easy.
When you’re logged into the landlord app, just click on the “Income and Expenses” tab. There you’ll see a series of action links, including Add Income.