The Best Group on Facebook for Property Management
If “support group” is too touchy-feely, think of it as a mastermind group
(please read – don’t just click the link at the bottom, trust me this important)
So… Facebook group.
We have very strong feelings about FB groups. My extremely scientific estimate is that 87.4% of them are spam-riddled nightmares, where people who are selling things just yell into the void.
But the other 12.6%? The ones with genuine discourse between members, a platform for exchanging ideas and encouragement? They are pure gold.
We started this Facebook group to help other rental investors, landlords and property managers to:
- Network with likeminded folks that are trying to build passive income and higher ROI on their rentals
- Bounce ideas off your peers (give help and get help)
- Encourage each other, celebrate successes small and large, and help each other on the journey to financial independence.
We will not let this Facebook group slide downhill the way so many others have! This will be a place of learning, ideas, positivity and motivation. Toward that end, we’ve implemented a few simple rules:
- Have fun!
- Shameless self promotion is a ban-able offense. Seriously if we see anyone spamming we will call the spam police on you and watch them drag you screaming to a spam prison where they only serve spam. Networking with your peers? Getting feedback? Giving feedback? Sharing accomplishments? Yes! That is what it is all about.
- Seriously be friendly and cool. Don’t be an a$$hole – that includes cutting down other members, being negative or other behavior likely to get you euthanized in a third-world country.
- Ask not what other members of the FB group can do for you, but what you can do for other members on the FB group. Just like Christmas and Hanukkah, it’s more about giving than getting!
- Remember, this is a group is about the community. While we are around the FB group and we moderate it, this is NOT a place to ask questions directly to Denise or Brian. This is a peer group and about you guys, not us.
- Finally, captain obvious here, but keep the topics related to online courses as of course that is the focus of the group
Ready to ride your rocket to passive income and financial independence?