Recent Works of Brilliance
- How Much Is It to Finish a Basement for an ADU?
- What Is a Lien on Property? Understanding Real Estate Liens
- Where’s the Cheapest Real Estate in the U.S.? Should You Buy It?
- Ep. #126: Should You “Buy the Dip” in Real Estate?
- Ep. #125: The Gift Of Time: Make Your Job Optional With Passive Income
- Declining Home Prices Mapped: 253 Cities with Falling Prices
Looking for Landlord Loans?
Compare landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders on our simple Loans chart.
Free Landlord Tools
$100-250K in Unsecured Credit Lines
Open rotating credit lines as a real estate investor! Get a quote or see how it works:
The Charming & Witty Founders of Spark Rental
Denise Supplee is a landlord, property manager, and passive investor in real estate syndications. She's also a champion mom and licensed Realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a real estate investor and writer who, along with his wife and daughter, spends most of the year overseas. He loves hiking, travel, exotic wine, and cooking, although not necessarily in that order. He plans to reach financial independence by age 44.
Our goal in building SparkRental? To help other middle-class investors build passive income from real estate, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.