Recent Works of Brilliance
- 8 Ways Technology Is Disrupting Real Estate Investing
- How to Buy a Foreclosure Home: Pros, Cons, & Process from Start to Finish
- Appraised Value Versus Market Value: How Appraisals Work
- Ep. #141: Groundfloor: Consistent 10% Returns on Passive Investments?
- Ep. #140: 3 Step Strategy to Convince a Skeptical Spouse to Invest in Real Estate Syndications
- What Are REO’s? How John Retired Early with Bank-Owned Properties
Looking for Landlord Loans?
Compare landlord lenders and fix-n-flip lenders on our simple Loans chart.
Buy Fractional Real Estate with an Investment Club
Every month our Co-Investing Club gets together to vet a passive real estate deal. Our target: 15-30% annualized returns.
Join and invest alongside us!
$100-250K in Unsecured Credit Lines
Open rotating credit lines as a real estate investor! Get a quote or see how it works:
Pursue Financial Independence with Us
Denise Supplee is a landlord, property manager, and passive investor in real estate syndications. She's also a champion mom, grandmom and licensed Realtor.
G. Brian Davis is a real estate investor and writer who, along with his wife and daughter, spends most of the year overseas. He loves hiking, travel, exotic wine, and cooking, although not necessarily in that order. He plans to reach financial independence by age 45.
Our goal in building SparkRental? To help other middle-class investors build passive income from real estate, so they can spend more time with the people and passions they love.